Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010


late post, i know
i just wow ive been thinking so much about this past year, it was crazy and wonderfull at the same time,i learned many things i feel this tiem big changes were made, at least some i can notice on my own, got rid of someone who only kept putting me behind, i did loose my way, i lost myself.. but amazing things came after this, i realized how lucky i am, and how the people that are in my life, all are people worth the crazy ride! is been amazing.
Ive met new people new friends,found now ways and recconected with old friend who i pused aside and let behind, its been a time to think and be thankfull, and im enjoying every minute of this journy, i want more i want more crazy i want more beautiful i want it all.. silly aint it
i think now i am certen to say it better things happen for a reason, and there is no point forcing things to happen it just always works out in the end
so i wish the best year to all my people, i love you guys, thank you so much!
and i wish everyone a kick ass 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment