Saturday, July 25, 2009

Why do we love

its so simple
im trying to get to the bottom of this with
no possible result.
I have gone over it a million times, why do we always make
our lives much more complicated then they should be, because we love.
why do we love?
to fill our life with a meaning? to enjoy to be happy? or do we just
do it unconscious,and when we realize its already to late?
what do we love? other than the obvious. Yes we love people, we love our families
our pets? our friends? our bed? our couches?
what else?

why the need to feel attached to something? ive noticed how attached i am to things
to doing things, i notice every time i take a picture, it seems i want to keep these objects and places stashed in my memories, drag them along with me wherever i go,images, my moments, i know its what a picture represents but why the need to do this.
i never got around to finding the answer instead i will share a couple of pics from my trip.






here my flicker link

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gizkitty/

No comments:

Post a Comment